
Well the long and short of it all is, I put myself out there. I sent him an IM asking if we could meet up to talk. Just to finish what was drunkenly started. The gist of the response was no I'm too busy, call me if you like but don't expect us to get our old friendship back because we won't.
So frustrating. I will talk to him because I've started this now. But I really hoped he'd just spare me a little of his time so I could clear the air in person. There's so much room for misinterpretation on IM/phone calls. But now, what I thought I would say to him in person just doesn't seem right in a message. He had time to meet up when I was drunk and coming to his bed didn't he. Ughhhh it's so annoying. After years of guarding my feelings and being careful of not saying too much to people I was finally going to be honest with someone who mattered!
1 comment:
I'm not sure who you are but you left something on my blog. You do you know us or something?
Post a Comment