Tuesday, 9 March 2010

What is closure anyway?

Just back from a long weekend away from my hometown. What was supposed to be a fun filled few days of gossiping with the old uni friends, turned into a somewhat fun including few days littered with headwrecking moments leaving me overall, rather penseive.

He was there. I knew he would be. They were just as much his uni friends as they are mine. But it doesn't make seeing him any easier. I thought I was over him. I am over him. I'm ok without him. Until I see him. Because when I'm with him, all the work of the past months, all the strength I've fought to build, it all seems like nothing. And when I see him, maybe I still love him. Maybe when I see him I still love him and i still need him and I still miss him more than anything I could ever find the words to come close to describing.

No comments: